Punchline Communications Inc. offers professional author services, whether you want to self-publish or submit your manuscript to a publisher.
It is becoming increasingly common that publishers only accept manuscripts that have already been edited. Our editing services prepares your manuscript for the eyes of a seasoned acquisitions editor: We will identify its general strengths and weaknesses and suggest improvements to ensure that the structure of your work is clear, comprehensive, and logical.
If you are a self-publishing author, Punchline Communications Inc. can assist you throughout the editing process and make sure that your final manuscript is fully polished and ready to be published.
Our professional author services include:
- substantive, stylistic, and copy editing
- e-book publishing
- book indexing
- writing/editing of book proposals and cover letters
- writing/editing of front and back copy
- publicity and marketing plans, including promotion through social media
Publicity and Marketing
Punchline Communications Inc. can assist you in developing a publicity and marketing plan suited for your book and audience. We will work together to customize the promotional plan, which may include the following:
- Objectives. What is the goal of your promotion? We will help you define your goal, which could be to maximize sales or to grow your profile as an author.
- Positioning. Who is your audience, and how do we best reach them?
- Target markets. Where should your book be available? This can include special sales through untraditional outlets.
- Press releases.
- Media selection and pitches. We will carefully select the events and print, broadcast, and online media that work best for you book and pitch it for interviews, reviews, or other coverage.
- Social media. We can develop a strategy for promoting your book through online media, including your own online profiles. We can also help you establish your social media presence.
- Book launch. We can give you advice on how to best launch your book.
- Author tour. Your book will benefit from taking part in events, and we can help you choose events that may be interested in your publication. This could also involve a blog tour.
- Contests and give-aways.
Contact us for more information on our author services or if you would like to discuss your project with us.